Search

banner image

Opt In (Do Not Edit Here)

banner image

Valentine Love Quotes

(1). "When he called she tried not to break down, but voice so often betrays emotion and her's wept, "He looked happy, even if I had to see his sweet little face from far away. I want him to be happy...even if his happiness is not with me."
"That's love," he said.
"Love," she repeated. "We love because we can lose."
There is pain when we have to step away and some may say "You don't care," but little do they know, we cared enough to do so...
By Donna Lynn Hope

(2). "We simply can’t abandon ship every time we encounter a storm in our marriage. Real love is about weathering the storms of life together." - by Seth Adam Smith

(3). "It's just that I don't want to be somebody's crush. If somebody likes me, I want them to like the real me, not what they think I am. And I don't want them to carry it around inside. I want them to show me, so I can feel it, too. I want them to be able to do whatever they want around me. And if they do something I don't like, I'll tell them." - by Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Love Calculator, Love Calculator Game, Love Calculator Quiz, Love Calculator for Kids, Love Calculator Pranks, Ultimate Love Calculator, Love Test, Love Tester, Compatibility Tester, Love Compatibility, Love Tester Deluxe, Love Tester Games, Love Meter, Horoscope Compatibility, Zodiac Compatibility, Love Meter Games, Bratz Love Meter, Love Percentage, Compatibility Test, Love Quotes, Quotes About Love
[Post Image Courtesy of GalzPaka at FreeDigitalPhotos.net]

(4). "No matter where I am in my life, no matter what I am doing, I will never be far from you in my heart. I may be moving on, but I’m not moving away from you. You will always be in my soul, a part of my present, and a fleeting dream for my future." ~Emma Ranstein" - by Lindsay Detwiler, Voice of Innocence

(5). "Love is not something that happens just once and lasts uniformly throughout your lifetime. No, that kinda love can only exist in fictional stories. But if you fall in and out of love with the same person, for countless number of times, each time rediscovering those feelings that you thought you had long lost in past and somehow it still feels as fresh as the morning dew... That's the real deal, that's how it happens in real life." - by Seekerohan

For more emotional quotes, feel free to browse through this blog for sweet Love Quotes, Quotes about love, Inspirational quotes, Love, Funny quotes about life, Quotes, I love you, Kevin love, K Love, The fault in our stars, I love you quotes for him, Love quotes for him, I love you quotes, Love quotes for her, Life quotes, Quotes about life, Cute love quotes for him, Love quotes for him from the heart, Love quotes for him tumblr, Cute quotes, Quotes about life and love, Quotes about loving yourself, Sweet love quotes for her, I love you quotes for her, Love quotes for her from the heart, Quotes about love and life, Quote about love, Inspirational quotes about life, Jennifer love hewitt and lots more.

Also, feel free to get answers to your inner emotional thoughts and questions including Does he like me quiz, Does he love me, How to tell if a boy likes you, How to tell if your crush like you, Does he like you quiz, How to tell if a girl likes you, How to know if a girl likes you, Signs a girl likes you, Does he like me back quiz, Does my crush like me, Does he like me, How to tell if a guy likes you, How to know if a guy likes you, Does he love me, How do you know if a guy likes you quiz, How do you know if a guy likes you, How to know if a guy likes you quiz, How to get a guy to like you, How to flirt with a guy, How to flirt, How to flirt with a girl, Signs she likes you, Does she like me, How do you know if a girl likes you and many more using these tools listed below:

Love Calculator, Love Calculator Pranks, Ultimate Love Calculator, Love Test, Love Tester, Compatibility Tester, Horoscope Compatibility, Zodiac Compatibility, Love Meter Games, Bratz Love Meter, Love Calculator Game, Love Calculator Quiz, Love Compatibility, Love Tester Deluxe, Love Tester Games, Love Meter, Love Calculator for Kids, Love Percentage and Compatibility Test.

Cheers!
Valentine Love Quotes Valentine Love Quotes Reviewed by Blog Editor on Friday, December 16, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Do you have any reasonable comments for this post ? Please feel free to drop them below using the comment box. We will moderate and publish them as soon as possible. Cheers !

Powered by Blogger.