Search

banner image

Opt In (Do Not Edit Here)

banner image

Short Inspirational Quotes

Our free gift for you all today comes in the form of short inspirational quotees for your daily life as well as your business concerns. We hope that through these beautiful set of inspiring quotes, you may regain lost strength and courage with which to excel in all areas of endeavour in which you are presently engaged. Cheers as you read them below:

(1). "Opposites attract only in non-living things like seen in a positively-charged cation and negatively-charged anion; but in a living beings, the attraction is ONLY seen in between the same/similar character, positive or negative, people." - By Anuj Somany

(2). "A person who is not worth for the value of the product can't buy it even if s/he has any amount of money to pay for it." - By Anuj Somany

short inspirational quotes
[Post Image Courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net]

(3). "The world can't get worse than this. Only more persons will become aware of the dust that works as rust in the most people's mind as the time passes and internet usage proliferates." - By Anuj Somany

(4). "If an education does not teach the person how to live right, then the fact is that it is also not teaching how to make the right living." - By Anuj Somany

(5). "I always look towards the light of my desires, so I never forget where I'm going." - By Imania Margria

(6). "Even if I don't have wings to fly, I'll close my eyes and open my heart; then I'll make love my wings and hope the winds that give me flight." - By Imania Margria

(7). "A person who has enjoyed the most but at the cost of others' labour only can often be heard saying to the people that the Life is a pleasure." - By Anuj Somany
Short Inspirational Quotes Short Inspirational Quotes Reviewed by Blog Editor on Wednesday, December 14, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Do you have any reasonable comments for this post ? Please feel free to drop them below using the comment box. We will moderate and publish them as soon as possible. Cheers !

Powered by Blogger.