Search

banner image

Opt In (Do Not Edit Here)

banner image

T.D Jakes Motivational Quotes For Kids

The most popular T.D Jakes Motivational Quotes For Kids are as follows below:

(1). "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." - By Oprah Winfrey

(2). "We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another." - By Lucianno de Crescenzo

(3). "It was my Mum who got me into singing properly - she knew I had to do something with my voice because she knew I was talented. She was the one who pushed me into joining a choir all those years ago, when I was about 12. I remember she told me to start with the choir and just see where it took me." - By Susan Boyle

(4). "Never, never, never give up." - By Sir Winston Churchill

T.D Jakes Motivational Quotes For Kids
[Post Image Courtesy of IOSphere at FreeDigitalPhotos.net]

(5). "I shall be telling this with a sigh Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference." - By Robert Frost

(6). "Every man is said to have his peculiar ambition. Whether it be true or not, I can say for one that I have no other so great as that of being truly esteemed of my fellow men." - By Abraham Lincoln

(7). "Courtesy is as much a mark of a gentleman as courage." - By Theodore Roosevelt

(8). "A hundred years from now it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... but the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child." - By Forest E. Witcraft

You can also drop below other T.D Jakes Motivational Quotes For Kids that you know in the comment section using the comment box. Feel free to share this post on social media with all your fans, friends and circles. Have a wonderful day wherever you are!
T.D Jakes Motivational Quotes For Kids T.D Jakes Motivational Quotes For Kids Reviewed by Blog Editor on Sunday, December 04, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Do you have any reasonable comments for this post ? Please feel free to drop them below using the comment box. We will moderate and publish them as soon as possible. Cheers !

Powered by Blogger.