Search

banner image

Opt In (Do Not Edit Here)

banner image

Inspirational Quotes Gifts

We have enough precious gifts for you all today. Guess what? It is a compilation of 5 exclusive short inspirational quotes for you to read, be motivated and be inspired to succeed. They include the following inspiring quotes:

(1). "Happiness and confidence are the prettiest things you can wear" - By Taylor Swift

(2). "I am never alone wherever I am. The air itself supplies me with a century of love. When I breathe in, I am breathing in the laughter, tears, victories, passions, thoughts, memories, existence, joys, moments, and the hues of the sunlight on many tones of skin; I am breathing in the same air that was exhaled by many before me. The air that bore them life. And so how can I ever say that I am alone?" - By C. JoyBell C.

inspirational quotes gifts
[Post Image Courtesy of DDPavumba at FreeDigitalPhotos.net]

(3). "I'd forgotten not all victories are about saving the universe." - By Steven Moffat

(4). "Writing, painting, singing- it cannot stop everything. Cannot halt death in its tracks. But perhaps it can make the pause between death’s footsteps sound and look and feel beautiful, can make the space of waiting a place where you can linger without as much fear. For we are all walking each other to our deaths, and the journey there between footsteps makes up our lives." - By Ally Condie, Reached (Matched, #3)

(5). "I have a dream.” “Is your dream very big?” “No.” “Well is it very grand?” “Not either.” “Neither?” “Neither.” “What is it then?” “It is very shiny." - By C. JoyBell C.
Inspirational Quotes Gifts Inspirational Quotes Gifts Reviewed by Blog Editor on Sunday, November 13, 2016 Rating: 5

No comments:

Do you have any reasonable comments for this post ? Please feel free to drop them below using the comment box. We will moderate and publish them as soon as possible. Cheers !

Powered by Blogger.